Court of Honor
Congratulations again to Bailey Stidman and Zach Bryant for becoming Eagle Scouts. If you were not able to attend we will have your badges available in September. If you have any questions regarding what you received or did not receive please contact Melinda McGouldrich (email@example.com) or Becky Galloway (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More Eagle Scout Projects
Houston Arboretum on June 1st, from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. We will be removing invasive species over a 1/2 acre portion of the park. There will be the obligatory donuts and pizza. This is great opportunity to help an awesome organization and earn potentially 6 hours of community service. I will have waivers there to be signed the day of. If you would like one prior please email me at email@example.com, call at 713-594-9299, or snap at elliottconely.
June 6th 8 AM to 1 PM at Gregory Lincoln education center (1101 Taft St, Houston, TX 77019). There will be food and drinks. We will be building garden marker signs and a large world signpost. If there are any questions please feel free to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Forms for Summer Camp
DUE June 10th
It’s time to complete the required medical forms for our summer camp at Woodruff Scout Camp. This campout is longer than 72 hours and thus you will need to turn in Part C of the BSA Health and Medical Record. Part C must be completed, signed, and dated by a certified and licensed physician (MD, DO), a nurse practitioner, or a physician’s assistant. In-store clinics at some pharmacies (e.g., Walgreens or CVS) have practitioners who can conduct this brief exam and sign the form. Part C needs to be filled out by all participants – both scouts and attending adults
· Further instructions on filling out the forms are on the Troop 11website: https://bsatroop11.wildapricot.org/How-to-Complete-Your-Medical-Record
· Forms can be found at: BSA Health and Medical Record.
· Please include a copy of both sides of your health insurance card if your health insurance has changed.
· Please include an immunization report from your doctor if available.
· Be sure to include both pages of Part B, and please endorse and sign the non-prescription medication permission on page 3.
You can email me a scan of the completed forms at email@example.com.